Last updated on May 25th, 2023 at 12:43 pm
In today’s fast-paced life, because of work stress, there is a high probability to miss out on something important or feel depressed under the pressure of workload. That’s why we need an assistant to share the workload with and get relaxed to be more productive. An assistant can easily manage and follow up on our tasks and remind us of the most priority-based tasks to avoid missing an important task or event. Before technology, business owners hired people with good management skills as their assistants. Later as the technology boomed, in the 1990s, a smartphone-sized digital assistant was introduced to replace the human assistant and that was called a PDA (Personal Digital Assistant).
This PDA concept evolved over time and now we can see all of the PDA features are available in modern smartphones. Tech giant companies have developed many virtual assistant software that can assist us on any level and with any job in our business. Google Assistant is also one of them. Google Assistant is a virtual assistant developed by Google and based on artificial intelligence. It is also known as Google Voice Assistant. Because it can understand our natural language and can communicate back as a human with general intelligence.
What can Google Assistant & Google Home Do?
Google Assistant has a lot more functionalities compared with a PDA device back in the 1990s or compared with a human assistant. PDA devices only had a few features whereas Google Assistant has a vast number of features with AI support. Google Assistant can do a lot more things and some of them are below.
- Google Assistant can follow your voice commands and can understand many languages and also can reply as well.
- It can provide handless interaction with your devices.
- Google Voice Assistant can call or SMS any person just by following the command.
- It can book a flight ticket or an appointment with a doctor.
- It can fetch events from your calendar data and remind you accordingly.
- Google Home Assistant can control all the smart appliances in the home.
- Chatting with Google Assistant will never let you bored because it has lots of jokes to tell you.
- Google Assistant Driving mode is also an amazing feature that assists you while you are driving, it simply blocks all unnecessary notifications except calls and SMSs.
- Google Assistant can solve the music riddles also with the command “Guess the Song” and sing its rhythms.
How to Use (ON) Google Assistant?
Google Assistant is an easy tool and is available on every android phone. You can activate Google Assistant with just a long pressing (press and hold) the home button and a colorful glowing screen border will appear then you can have fun with your personal AI-based digital assistant. Activating Google Assistant with voice commands is also a good method to experience handless operations, You only have to say OK GOOGLE and you’ll find your assistant ready to respond. You can explore the assistant settings to change the language to your native language for a better experience. In order to utilize the Google Assistant in home automation, the Google Home device is used along with Wifi Switches to control home appliances with voice commands.
Google Home devices and Google Assistant installed on smartphones are extremely useful, in order to make our lives easier in modern life. The Voice Assistant feature is amazing that can help millions of differently-abled people to get in touch with modern technology at no cost. Google Voice Assistant can provide any information anywhere while jogging in the park or while driving a bicycle. In short, Google Assistant contributes a great value to making our daily life easier over time and it also improves itself using machine learning, soon it’ll evolve enough to guess the human modes and feelings and deal in a better way and provide more value to our life.